Followers

Thursday, 16 October 2014

Challenge 29...

(Last Challenge 30th October)

Hi everyone, firstly I must say a big thank you to you all for leaving such wonderful comments.  We will miss you all to.  You can always enter in our sister challenges Crafting From The Heart and Crafting At The Weekend.  We would love to see you there. 

I would also like to thank you all for entering our last challenge.  Amazing work from you all.  As always the design team have chosen the Top 3 and the Winners.

Top 3




Congratulations, please take our Top 3 badge

Top 3 Badge

Winners

you have won 5 images from QKR

you have won 3 images from Lacy Sunshine

Congratulations, please take our Winners badge

Winners Badge

We want to say a huge thank you to our sponsors

QKR
&
 Lacy Sunshine

Challenge 30
Anything Goes
Our Sponsors this fortnight are
Meljens

Meljens
 Meljens are offering 3 digi images

Stamping Chef
The Stamping Chef
Stamping chef are offering 3 digi images

Now for some fabulous inspiration from the design team






Wow thank you ladies you all did an amazing job.  Good luck everyone....

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I am sorry this is the last challenge and wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting me in the Top 3 - that is wonderful - congrats to everyone else - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! Wonderful DT cards.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that this will be the last challenge at Crafty Girls. I wish you all well. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge and two great sponsors this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had so much fun entering your challenge and seeing all the lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for picking my card as a Top 3. I will really miss this challenge!! It has been so much fun!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this challenge, it's nice to be able to enter my sketch into something. Great inspirations from the DT.
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so sad this will be the last challenge, thank you for this one and I wish you all the best. Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to see you go :( Thanks for all the inspiration in the challenges!

    (By the way, sadly I can't see any images including the DT inspiration in this post)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for choosing me as one of the winners!! so sad is the last challenge. :(
    I can see the images of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi...I keep coming back to see if a winner for the last challenge has been announced. Have you notified the winners by email or will you be posting the results?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to request that when the winners of Challenge 30 are chosen, can you please contact them by e-mail? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gail n Wendy, I'm also wondering about this, would be nice crossing it off the list to check :)

    ReplyDelete